Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fox Triad Stumpjumper Specifications Can I Exchange My Fox Triad Shock For A Fox DHX Air 5.0 On My Stumpjumper?

Can i exchange my Fox Triad shock for a Fox DHX Air 5.0 on my stumpjumper? - fox triad stumpjumper specifications

I have a 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp, dampers with a fox triad. I asked myself, I can, of course, Fox Triad shock, that I have a Fox DHX Air? Fox-date information and specifications are 7.75x1.75 my Triad Cabinet 7.875x2.0 DHX Air or 7.5x2.0. Here is the website: http://www.foxracingshox.com/bike/10/shocks/DHX_AIR

and this is my Stumpjumper:
http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?arc=2007&spid=22213

2 comments:

  1. Do not work in this context? Specialty speced confrontation with one that works for geometry and DHX 5.0 does not fit! Sorry.
    One could possibly also take place with Float RP23, this works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can believe it, but unless the efficient administration of all I do is down i wouldnt trade DHX Air has no lockout. How much do you want to sell the fox triad at all?

    ReplyDelete