Friday, February 19, 2010

Can-am Wrestling Torrent Question About My Phisique And Body.?

Question about my phisique and body.? - can-am wrestling torrent

I like playing with my friends and my struggle from time to time.
Although I noticed that I always lose to ... haha
I struggled with the thin-Guy in our school, his arm on a baseball circumfrence small .... It also has small breasts ... Here you can see the coast, instead of the muscle.
XC run, if I am a person very slim, so they have little or no fat on my arm and my biceps and triceps pretty decent set.
My arm is atleast on circumfrence a grapefruit, is mainly muscles, my chest 1 inch thick, I would say, but I always win when I fight with him!
I'm pretty sure that I curl up 2 times as much as possible ...
Am I just wrong, or I am pathetic in suffering?
At the moment, lift weights, but I do not have the whole summerReturned after a summer full of lift and still beat me ...
Always think I'm 1 to 2 years behind the physical world?
With the exception of race, the only thing they excel at.

1 comment:

  1. I am a (slim athletic sports, and AB child IM), and lose the game (my friends) have me go to test my endurance.

    Do not worry about strength. This is not a big problem at all ..
    everything on your skills LVLS! XD
    Not everyone is perfect ^ ^ U should not the strongest
    Top
    shorter
    -smart
    faster
    -guapo
    KING OF THE WORLD!
    (The list goes on and on)
    Each is unique! Are lower for just CUZ U then all I xP

    ReplyDelete