Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Keeping Rabbits Outside Question About Keeping Rabbits Outside..?

Question about keeping rabbits outside..? - keeping rabbits outside

Hello, we have a dwarf rabbit Netherlands. We take in one of the stalls on two floors with a little run in it. We will put another race in the cockpit ..

My question is - none of the songs that we have found a bottom. Did we remember? "If we are on the lawn, how long it will take to dig? Can we did not in the grass and just keep going a few days?

Our current average time spent on the lawn, we have a fence in the short grass just in case.

Thank you for your help.

4 comments:

  1. my friend has dug her and her pussy. It is also possible that if your site is better than ours is not a whole in the ground big enough to slip under. I have a thread in the depths of me. You can chicken wire. But I think I would go with a larger cable gaged to be stronger and last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the pictures I have to show all the rabbits remain in the race seen on the grass without problems. But it is perhaps the best at it on a carpet or something just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the pictures I have to show all the rabbits remain in the race seen on the grass without problems. But it is perhaps the best at it on a carpet or something just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.

    I think to do the same to the new application, as it did for existing ones. Place a wire mesh / chicken wire on the bottom of the race, not only will keep the rabbits eat the grass, but also your rabbit away!

    You should not continue in the race of the concrete. However, if your rabbit has long claws, and remove PF jobs to their nails, so it's a good idea to put the race to bring your concrete claws of rabbits!

    Alternatively, you can save your lawn and keep going a few days. But one of my rabbits can escape within 30 minutes if in a race with no experience or a wireless base!

    I hope I helped - good luck:)

    ReplyDelete