Thursday, December 31, 2009

Short Term Travel Insurance Is Short Term Health Insurance Enough For College Students?

Is short term health insurance enough for college students? - short term travel insurance

Hello, regrets all this stupid question, but I am a college student who works hard to support the education and living expenses for me. The health insurance scheme recommended by the school, is really too expensive for me - about $ 1,000 per year. This seems decent enough for some people, but I do not think I could afford, even if the school is recommended for anyone to take. I just get a short-term plan of the same company that my school work. I travel probably somewhere in the next month, so I want to be with immediate effect until the end of school - May 2010, making it about 6 months of protection. But I really do not know why the short-term projects are more affordable. Please can someone explain the difference between short and long term, the plan is the most expensive? And what short-term plan sufficient for a student like me? I understand not all included in the terminology of the police. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. quotes.talk4fun.net health - is my health insurance. If I can recall offering this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quotes.talk4fun.net health - is my health insurance. If I can recall offering this service.

    ReplyDelete