Friday, December 25, 2009

Cube End Table How To Fix Worn Marks On My Black Coffee Table?

How to fix worn marks on my black coffee table? - cube end table

I moved from Arizona to Ohio and got my stuff into a Upack and had sent it all. I have a few tables and a coffee table from IKEA (I think they are like a timber or something lamanate) Anyway, during a trip they had settled and towels and blankets but in everything, and since then Upack floor panel lifting and rubbing now there are all these signs of wear on the sides and the sides of the legs! How can I disappear from the qualification? I tried a black mark, but it's also make it clear and more visible than I wanted. I thought something like OID English, but I do not know whether they are black, or whether it also works on something that is not the wood.

This is the main table with the most damage:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/produc ...

All other tables are made from the same material.

No comments:

Post a Comment