Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lolicon Art Free Could Someone Recommed Some Good Anime/manga?

Could someone recommed some good anime/manga? - lolicon art free

Hello!

My favorite anime ended recently, so I want to see an anime / manga and read it. I'm not sure you are looking for something specific at this time. I'm going to see, read /, almost anything with a good plot and half-decent art. If it is an anime, I prefer when it is in Japanese with English subs, we recommend that the best of the anime. Unless, of course, is absolutely overwhelming English dub. I prefer something in the last fifteen years or so made, but if you have a large estate, no matter really.
Please bring some information about its recommendations (sex warnings (such as intense nudity or Gore), which sorta), and why should I read / see (not too little deeper such thing as "the spirit of the action scenes breath" or something.

So, I do not really like sports, Yuri, Shoujo-ai, Shotacon, lolicon hentai or omissions on this page too. >. "

Thank you for your time and suggestions in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment